Free Windows SNMP Enabler Tool
The ManageEngine Free Windows SNMP Enabler tool helps the administrators remotely install and enable SNMP service on Windows devices. The tool displays the connection status of the hosts, their SNMP service availability and SNMP service status.
Enabling SNMP Service
- Install & enable the SNMP on the Windows machines in which it is not already available
- Start/Stop the SNMP services on machines where the service is already available
- Abort the enabling process of the SNMP services during installation
- View the connection status of the machines
- Check for the availability of the SNMP services
- Save the latest activity logs and service status as PDF reports
Bulk Windows SNMP Enabling
- Import a text file containing a list of server names and enable the SNMP service in bulk
- Set installation timeout for the time taken to enable the SNMP service for each machine
- Enable SNMP service in batches of 3 to 15 machines per batch
Export Activity logs and Service status reports
- Export activity logs as a PDF file
- Export SNMP service status as a PDF file
Take a look at the sample reports here.
For detailed SNMP monitoring features, visit OpManager the best-in-class network and server monitoring software.
- Monitors devices via SNMP, WMI, CLI, VMware, Telnet/SSH.
- Event Log Monitoring.
- Syslog and traps, forwarding and monitoring.