Android Ping App
Monitor your network anytime, anywhere, on the go with Android Ping Tool. This android app monitors availability of servers, desktops, routers, switches and other network devices in a local network, finds DNS records and monitors websites. Monitors unlimited number of hosts simultaneously.
- Monitor the availability of the websites, servers, routers and other network devices
- Find Minimum/ Maximum / Average trip time of the packet from the host
- Find the Round-trip time to destination devices and websites.
- Troubleshoot routing problems by finding the Traceroute details for websites,servers, routers and other network devices
- Find the number of hops taken by the packet to reach destination server
- Perform DNS lookup and get the DNS records directly from your android device
- Get the IP-Address and SOA records of websites
- Get the MX record,NS record and TXT record of websites
- View open ports in the selected server. Android Ping Tool is preloaded with 2 options for port scanning.
- Scan open ports with in a specific range using the custom scan option
- Scan specific ports using the auto scan option
- Scan your WIFI network and know all the IPs connected to it
- Ping a connected IP address to know its availability
- Scan ports of the connected IP addresses
- View the IPs of the last 3 wifi networks scanned
- Hosts added from other tabs are listed here
- Get the availability status from the Hostlist view
- Color codes help identify whether the monitored devices are up and running
For in-depth server monitoring, check out OpManager - the trusted server monitoring tool, which provides critical insights, multi-vendor support and extensive reports on server performance - on the go.
- Real-time server monitoring and management.
- Server performance and availability monitoring.
- Services and processes monitoring.
- URL, websites and applications monitoring.
- Iphone and Android application for monitoring on the go.